The Internship Designer creates visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. He / She develops the overall layouts and production design for advertisements, brand identity, POSMs, editorial, and corporate reports.
Role & responsibilities
● Assist and create design & concept based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concept.
● Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
● Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
● Actively consult with team leader and account team to become knowledgeable about brand, client expectations, and project goals
● Remains competitive and relevant by staying up to date with the latest design trends & technologies.
● Bachelor's degree, major in graphic design or multimedia design
● Good communication skills, open minded, paying attention to details
● Speak fluently Photoshop and Illustrator, has the ability to work with After Effects and Premiere Pro is a plus.
● Team player
Time and working place:
● 11 bis Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, 7th Floor, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
● Time: 09:30 – 18:30, Monday – Friday
Working in a dynamic, compassion, and supportive environment
Free fruit, snack, coffee & soft-drink are offered
Once the employee has passed probation and signed a labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
● 15 annual leave per year
● 06 sick leave per year
● Year-end bonus based on performance and business result.
● Annual performance reviewed.
● Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law).
● Healthcare benefits package.
● Mobile phone fee allowance based on the company’s policy
● Participate in company events.
● Other benefits (Birthday gift, Mid-autumn gift, Lucky money, etc)
Number Of Positions
10 May, 2023